Sheryl Towers is passionate about her life’s work and is committed to encouraging and inspiring others to reach their full potential. Her style of training is compelling. She speaks to our minds and hearts in a unique way as she blends wisdom, humor and practical experience into her teaching. Through various training programs with staff and management, Sheryl has helped our company build and maintain a positive and productive work environment, motivating our employees to reach beyond themselves. She has an undeniable gift for enabling others to explore possibilities they didn’t know existed.
Richard H. Batton
President, RHB Consulting, LLC
A number of other people have great things to say about Sheryl’s services, including these…
- Kelli Toland, NAIFA
- Henry Hicks, Trading Post Moving and Storage
- Richard H. Batton, Southern Trust Insurance Company
- Albert P. Reichert, Jr., Anderson, Walker & Rechert LLP, Attorneys at Law
- Johnny Walker, Smith Barney
- Marsha Tyson, Georgia Cooperative Health Education Program, Inc.
- Robert Stamps, YKK USA Inc.
- Cheryl Roberts, VA Hospital, Martinsburg, Virginia
- Pat Vickers, Geico Insurance Company
- Frank Fields, River Edge Behavioral Health Center
- Roz McMillan, The Medical Center of Central Georgia
- Guy R. Gunn, V.P. Residential Sales, Fickling & Co.
- Connie R. Ham, Connie R. Ham Middle Ga Realty
- Mimi Gudenrath, Director, Elam Alexander Academy
- Foster Bell, Coordinator, Academic Success Center, Central Georgia Technical College
- Marykate Drake, HPS Paradigm, Inc.
- Pamela Englebert, Middle Georgia Therapeutics