Working with Sheryl Towers is like an eternal breath of fresh air. She gently pushes you to find your best self…even when you might not want to see what’s inside! The wonderful thing is, that no matter what you find, it’s who you are and it can be positive. It’s about putting energy into motion and then feeling good about it. And when you feel good about yourself, your work is more positive and your relationships more fulfilling. Sheryl is currently in her second book study with my staff and the demand for her has never been greater. The book is Stand Up For Your Life and while Sheryl is not the author, she certainly could be. It’s what she teaches all of us to do. Grab her if you can!!!!
Mimi Gudenrath, Ed. S
Director, Elam Alexander Academy
A number of other people have great things to say about Sheryl’s services, including these…
- Kelli Toland, NAIFA
- Henry Hicks, Trading Post Moving and Storage
- Richard H. Batton, Southern Trust Insurance Company
- Albert P. Reichert, Jr., Anderson, Walker & Rechert LLP, Attorneys at Law
- Johnny Walker, Smith Barney
- Marsha Tyson, Georgia Cooperative Health Education Program, Inc.
- Robert Stamps, YKK USA Inc.
- Cheryl Roberts, VA Hospital, Martinsburg, Virginia
- Pat Vickers, Geico Insurance Company
- Frank Fields, River Edge Behavioral Health Center
- Roz McMillan, The Medical Center of Central Georgia
- Guy R. Gunn, V.P. Residential Sales, Fickling & Co.
- Connie R. Ham, Connie R. Ham Middle Ga Realty
- Mimi Gudenrath, Director, Elam Alexander Academy
- Foster Bell, Coordinator, Academic Success Center, Central Georgia Technical College
- Marykate Drake, HPS Paradigm, Inc.
- Pamela Englebert, Middle Georgia Therapeutics