Sheryl Towers has worked with River Edge on many occasions for over ten years. She has conducted a series of leadership training programs for our management staff that was well received. Sheryl’s style of training is uplifting and inspiring. Sheryl is a natural speaker and dynamic trainer who sets high expectations for herself and the professionals that she works with. I have only the highest regard for her and the professionalism she consistently displays. She has proven herself to be a very loyal, sincere, flexible, creative and trustworthy individual. I strongly recommend her without any reservations..
Frank Fields, Executive Director
River Edge Behavioral Health Center
A number of other people have great things to say about Sheryl’s services, including these…
- Kelli Toland, NAIFA
- Henry Hicks, Trading Post Moving and Storage
- Richard H. Batton, Southern Trust Insurance Company
- Albert P. Reichert, Jr., Anderson, Walker & Rechert LLP, Attorneys at Law
- Johnny Walker, Smith Barney
- Marsha Tyson, Georgia Cooperative Health Education Program, Inc.
- Robert Stamps, YKK USA Inc.
- Cheryl Roberts, VA Hospital, Martinsburg, Virginia
- Pat Vickers, Geico Insurance Company
- Frank Fields, River Edge Behavioral Health Center
- Roz McMillan, The Medical Center of Central Georgia
- Guy R. Gunn, V.P. Residential Sales, Fickling & Co.
- Connie R. Ham, Connie R. Ham Middle Ga Realty
- Mimi Gudenrath, Director, Elam Alexander Academy
- Foster Bell, Coordinator, Academic Success Center, Central Georgia Technical College
- Marykate Drake, HPS Paradigm, Inc.
- Pamela Englebert, Middle Georgia Therapeutics