Sheryl Towers was the facilitator at our law firm’s strategic planning retreat. We were highly pleased with her. She prepared thoroughly in advance, coming by the office multiple times and talking with the attorneys individually. She was very perceptive and quickly saw our strengths and weaknesses. At the retreat she was effective at getting us to talk and to address our problems candidly but with diplomacy. And she followed up after the retreat, checking to see that we were doing what we said we would do. To top it all, she was most pleasant and fun to be with. We liked her.
Albert P. Reichert, Jr.
Partner, Anderson, Walker & Reichert LLP
Attorneys at Law
A number of other people have great things to say about Sheryl’s services, including these…
- Kelli Toland, NAIFA
- Henry Hicks, Trading Post Moving and Storage
- Richard H. Batton, Southern Trust Insurance Company
- Albert P. Reichert, Jr., Anderson, Walker & Rechert LLP, Attorneys at Law
- Johnny Walker, Smith Barney
- Marsha Tyson, Georgia Cooperative Health Education Program, Inc.
- Robert Stamps, YKK USA Inc.
- Cheryl Roberts, VA Hospital, Martinsburg, Virginia
- Pat Vickers, Geico Insurance Company
- Frank Fields, River Edge Behavioral Health Center
- Roz McMillan, The Medical Center of Central Georgia
- Guy R. Gunn, V.P. Residential Sales, Fickling & Co.
- Connie R. Ham, Connie R. Ham Middle Ga Realty
- Mimi Gudenrath, Director, Elam Alexander Academy
- Foster Bell, Coordinator, Academic Success Center, Central Georgia Technical College
- Marykate Drake, HPS Paradigm, Inc.
- Pamela Englebert, Middle Georgia Therapeutics