Sheryl’s program was designed to motivate and create a “Thinking Environment” among the management team within my company. Tackling issues such as self improvement is no small task even for a small group, much less an entire management staff. But Sheryl accomplished this especially in the areas of setting priorities, thinking for oneself, perseverance, determination, attitude and leadership. These were among the important topics we learned from her during the training. Sheryl’s energy and dedication to the learning process and her expertise in the subjects she taught created a genuine interest among the group. But most importantly, the common goal, which our company wanted to communicate to our team, was well-defined and clearly expressed during the training process. Each person who attended class left with a higher degree of confidence and better understanding of their vital role within the organization. Thank you Sheryl for helping to make us better.
YKK USA Inc
A number of other people have great things to say about Sheryl’s services, including these…
- Kelli Toland, NAIFA
- Henry Hicks, Trading Post Moving and Storage
- Richard H. Batton, Southern Trust Insurance Company
- Albert P. Reichert, Jr., Anderson, Walker & Rechert LLP, Attorneys at Law
- Johnny Walker, Smith Barney
- Marsha Tyson, Georgia Cooperative Health Education Program, Inc.
- Robert Stamps, YKK USA Inc.
- Cheryl Roberts, VA Hospital, Martinsburg, Virginia
- Pat Vickers, Geico Insurance Company
- Frank Fields, River Edge Behavioral Health Center
- Roz McMillan, The Medical Center of Central Georgia
- Guy R. Gunn, V.P. Residential Sales, Fickling & Co.
- Connie R. Ham, Connie R. Ham Middle Ga Realty
- Mimi Gudenrath, Director, Elam Alexander Academy
- Foster Bell, Coordinator, Academic Success Center, Central Georgia Technical College
- Marykate Drake, HPS Paradigm, Inc.
- Pamela Englebert, Middle Georgia Therapeutics