Sheryl Towers has been providing training for our constituents for over 15 years. Her engaging presentation style and common sense approach to training has assisted many of our clients in dealing with the challenges of a business environment that is always changing. Sheryl is outstanding in providing practical guidelines that help our customers focus their thoughts and emotions on the attainment of their goals. Her seminars are inspiring and thought-provoking, and she has been a consistent source of strength and insight to our entire organization as well as to the health providers we serve.
Executive Director, Georgia Cooperative Health Education Program, Inc.
A number of other people have great things to say about Sheryl’s services, including these…
- Kelli Toland, NAIFA
- Henry Hicks, Trading Post Moving and Storage
- Richard H. Batton, Southern Trust Insurance Company
- Albert P. Reichert, Jr., Anderson, Walker & Rechert LLP, Attorneys at Law
- Johnny Walker, Smith Barney
- Marsha Tyson, Georgia Cooperative Health Education Program, Inc.
- Robert Stamps, YKK USA Inc.
- Cheryl Roberts, VA Hospital, Martinsburg, Virginia
- Pat Vickers, Geico Insurance Company
- Frank Fields, River Edge Behavioral Health Center
- Roz McMillan, The Medical Center of Central Georgia
- Guy R. Gunn, V.P. Residential Sales, Fickling & Co.
- Connie R. Ham, Connie R. Ham Middle Ga Realty
- Mimi Gudenrath, Director, Elam Alexander Academy
- Foster Bell, Coordinator, Academic Success Center, Central Georgia Technical College
- Marykate Drake, HPS Paradigm, Inc.
- Pamela Englebert, Middle Georgia Therapeutics