Our Association was fortunate to have a program presented by Sheryl Towers. Sheryl was professional from the word go. The preparation that she put into the program was apparent, from the questions she asked before and her follow up afterwards. Her presentation was dynamic, thought provoking and applicable to everyone in the audience. The written evaluations taken reflected the positive reaction of those in attendance, as did the many calls and emails I received after the program. One remark given, summed it up, “After hearing Sheryl, I just felt good.”
Kelli Toland, President Elect, Program Chair
NAIFA – Macon
A number of other people have great things to say about Sheryl’s services, including these…
- Kelli Toland, NAIFA
- Henry Hicks, Trading Post Moving and Storage
- Richard H. Batton, Southern Trust Insurance Company
- Albert P. Reichert, Jr., Anderson, Walker & Rechert LLP, Attorneys at Law
- Johnny Walker, Smith Barney
- Marsha Tyson, Georgia Cooperative Health Education Program, Inc.
- Robert Stamps, YKK USA Inc.
- Cheryl Roberts, VA Hospital, Martinsburg, Virginia
- Pat Vickers, Geico Insurance Company
- Frank Fields, River Edge Behavioral Health Center
- Roz McMillan, The Medical Center of Central Georgia
- Guy R. Gunn, V.P. Residential Sales, Fickling & Co.
- Connie R. Ham, Connie R. Ham Middle Ga Realty
- Mimi Gudenrath, Director, Elam Alexander Academy
- Foster Bell, Coordinator, Academic Success Center, Central Georgia Technical College
- Marykate Drake, HPS Paradigm, Inc.
- Pamela Englebert, Middle Georgia Therapeutics